Perfect fit = perfect curves. A critical step to ordering waist trainers or shapewear is identifying the size that will fit your body best. Don’t make the mistake of ordering a size that's too small because you think you might look thinner. The opposite is true—if it’s too tight, it will be extremely unflattering—and uncomfortable.
TAKE ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS
- It is important that you measure your waist accurately
- Measure slightly above the belly button like in the image below
- Look down the inches column for your waist size and type of Waist Trainer
- Find your recommended size in the size column
OR USE YOUR HEIGHT & WEIGHT
- Select the column according to your height
- Look down the inches column for your weight in pounds
- You can easily use this Google link to convert you weight in stones or kilograms to pounds
Please select your Waist Trainer according to your waist measurement or height & weight. If you are in between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger one.
*All sizes and measurements of items are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are accurate as possible.